Thursday 26 July 2012

Scott helped me set up the air pump and bubblers last night.  Took a while, about 45 min., mostly because I was trying to get the tubing under the gravel and it wouldn't stay.  Who knew things filled with air are buoyant? Ha ha. I also had my arm in up to my armpit and still couldn't get things quite right.  We'll fix things when we do a water change after cycling is completed.

The bubbling dragon looks awesome!  It's not too big, and I think it will blend in nicely with the rest of the hardscape.  The freaking heater still doesn't keep the temp very steady.  I just had to turn it down, after turning it up and down and up...  Hopefully if straightens itself out or we will have to get another heater.

No pics, just imagine a tank filled with green water.

No comments:

Post a Comment